❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Monday, July 27, 2009
saturday
i back home today..

i fetch my bf brother go his church...new queensbay there..

then straight go home lor..

but i had lost again....T.T

i had pass the way that go bridge....n straight go to jelutong express there...

wat im doing har?so stupid ooooo..

make a u-turn...i had drive a big big big round to back my home..butterworth...

haha..finally reach my home safety...wakakaka...

back to my home..wat a warm home...

but no body at home!!!! @#$%

then go meet my JI MUI...

we go to next bistro~~~wat a good enviroment~~

no ppl make noisy..no ppl smoking inside..vry good...

then we keep gossip keep gossip...

until 2am..= =

then i fetch them home..

watch my movie until 4am something then sleep lor...hahaha
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home