❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Monday, November 2, 2009
ღღAsignment Dayღღ
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
haiz....wednesday have to submit Illlustration Final Project 1 d..
tomorrow gonna let MR MAIZUL see the board..
still havent finish..n i still facebook ING...blogging..
⊙﹏⊙ i cant like tis neh...
arghh...i still cant concern in my project..
my brain full of ※Game※.
HELP!!!!!!!
★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
while i typing my blog..
i heard the neighbour kid playing..
i heard they say " La La Li La Dam Pong"
hahaha..so miss tat...
when i was young..im remember tat me n brother n sister always play at outside of house..
haha...on tat time, no need to worry any thing..no need worry kidnap by someone..
nowadays..kid play outside 90% get catch..haha..
nowadays..people go home at nite not scare for ghost d..is scare for mobster..
hahaha..i dunno MODSTER correct boh..aiyah..watever la..
my english poor..n using broken english...
ok lah...its time to do my asignment d..
blablablabla
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home