❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
❤I LOVE MY FAMILY❤
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
Today my mom n dad come penang visit me..
actually is my dad come help me fix my water heater..
T.T..seen few day raining and water heater broke..
and i bath with COLD water..
my dad come and check an he say "Oh..cant fix d..need ask the brand repairman come liao.."( ⊙ o ⊙ )
when i heard tat i was so so so sad...T.T..
haha..but my mom bring bird nest that cook frm her..
although not reli good taste..but still need to thanks my mom~
haha..she noe im vry vry emaciation tis few day..
so she specially cook for me one~kakaka
and she also bring essence of chicken for me~
not bad mah..
thx for my dad specially come fix my water heater for me..although it cant fix..
and oso thx for my mom's bird nest...hahaha

❤~I LOVE YOU~to all my family member~❤
Thx for ur support..
Thx for ur care..
Muacks~~
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home