❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Friday, November 27, 2009
▽Im reli À Big Head Prawn△
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
Today's plan go Kdu do Illus final,ask Mr maizul to guide me..
2.15pm go out frm my house....2.40om reach cecilia's house..
just relize tat i din bring the Illustration Board..for the final..
(+﹏+)~faint..i go Kdu for draw the final..
but i din bring board..wat to do...
so i go back my house to take the board..
from Kdu → USM → Kdu
= ="
reli a Big Head Prawn..
adui...waste my time..waste my petrol...
haiz..
Hahaha...
But i heard a vry vry Good News for mr maizul..
tat is final presentation cancel~~lalalala
jz submit the project on hin table~~woohooo...yeepee...
suddenlly feel vry free...feel no stress d..
lalallalala...
i can watch my movie..i can play my game~~
baby,i come d~~~ (+3+)

Tomorrow plan stay at home..do illus final for whole day...
Saturday plan Go back btw..for wedding dinner at nitez
Sunday plan Go take angpao...go back penang..study..

@#$% only one to to study?!!omg....

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home