❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Thursday, November 19, 2009
ღ_My 19th Birthday_ღ
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

:+:15 nov 2009:+:

__iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii__
:H:a:p:p:y:
_______________
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:B:i:r:t:h:d:a:y:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


my 19th birthday...
my dear gv me a BIG suprise~~
14th nov 2009..
me n my dear go wedding dinner,
i tot today jz me n him celebrate 12am birthday~
after dinner,he fetch me around KDU..
and he fetch me to Cecilia's house..
and ask me call cecilia..
damn..n he ask me ask cecilia go out together..faint
when i call cecilia..she say she boh eng..n ask me celebrate with my dear..
after that he fetch me to Oriental..
and all my best friend inside the room...include stupid CECILIA..
wow...he noe wat i wan..
he reli noe wat i think...
i wan celebrate my birthday with all my best friend..
he noe..tat is so happy enuff..hahahahahahaha
bad cecilia...
hehe..he noe cecilia are in my best friend category..muahahaha

15nov2009
he fetch me to SOHO have lunch~
wow~delicious food~
u guy should go n try tat~
gordon blue~spaggetti~mushroom soup~
wow~
n we go watch 2012~nice movie~

I like all the present so much
My dear noe wat i want~
I having a happy birthday tis year


P/S:Photo will upload SOON..wait i finish tis sem~hahahahahaha
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home