❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Friday, November 27, 2009
‡ Schedule 〓 Useless‡
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
╬ ‡ Schedule 〓 Useless‡ ╬

I had arrange a schedule for today...
but i din follow it at all..
today originally is wake up,bath,eat then do Illus final whole day..
but now is wake up brush teeth,clean my bed room...bath..eat..facebook..blogging..
@#$%
coz i wake up saw my room is vry vry dusty...
i hate dust..i sensitive with dust..
i keep sneezing whole morning...
bcoz i clean the room..
clean the dust...
finally..my room look clean..say byebye to dust..lolx
and now i keep facebook ing...
Fish Long!! u must do ur project!!!
argh....must finish it today....hahahahahahahaha
byebye my friend...see u guy tonite..IF I FREE...
muacks muacks...
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home