❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
¤Break My NEW Record¤
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
¤Break My NEW Record¤01 Dec 2009
today i break my new record~~
coz tis is the 1st time i finish my project so early b4 the due date..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
so happy..
n now feel free..
i wanna go prangin mall buy The Sims 3 expansion pack cd~
but no one accompany me go...
so pity..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
hehe..nvm...i still can download game to play..
aiyah..who i am wor??fish long leh...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
sure apa game oso can dl eh lah..
jz waste time nia...hehehe...
lalalalala..
hopefully my illus can get B lah...
i dun expect to get A..
at least B pls....hopefully mr maizul dun gv me C+ again..
every subject he teach get C+ one wor...
aiyrr...i spend a lot of time in final 2 neh..
pls..gv me B..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
hehehe...


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home