❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Thursday, January 28, 2010
⊹Exam Week⊹
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
⊹Exam Week⊹
hey guys...
im having exam this week...
although that's only 2 subject, n it's midterm exam..
but its reli important for me..
coz if i get higher mark on midterm..tats mean when final i no need so stress..
ok...

feel vry regret on my history of graphic design..
my 4 marks...damn...
if i din change the style..if i look carefully..my 4 marks wont gone so easily..
tot can get full marks...but...god treat me like tat..
everytime i feel vry confidence,100% sure its will make mistake..
bcoz of tis,make me feel not confidence anymore...
luckily mr.maizul say mayb jz cut marks..tat mean the point got marks..
jz the style terbalik..cut marks..
god...bless me...i jz want to cut 2 marks..hope u hear my pray...

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

tomorrow,another exam..Intro to computing n information technology...
although ppl saying tat my IT vry good..but my english poor...
i dunno how to write out...
so still have to read the note...
but frm i wake up till now...there no study mode at all...
where is my study cells go?..come back...
T.T....now still bogging here...
another pray...god...bless me...i wan back my study cells..give back to me..

ok lah...reli reli wan go study liao...
88 friendss~~good nite~~

☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home