❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Saturday, January 2, 2010
❉Merry Christmas❉

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
☃❉Merry Christmas❉☃
i had a vry vry happy christmas for this 2009 year~
christmas eve...me n my dear went to nicky phun's house celebrate with his "Heng Dai"
we having fun whole night..
n we oso celebrate nicky phun's mom birthday together~wooo~
tats something i gonna say in here~!
always watch movie,the actor/actress said tat whole sky full of stars..
for me, i tot it just appear in movie,just a fairy tales..
but..tonight..i had seen tis view never seen b4 in my life..
outside nicky phun's house..after close all the light..
damn...the sky full of starss..tats so beautiful..
i gonna to say it is "满天星"
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
u cant believe it there was sooooo many stars...u gonna try it..lolz
nicky phun's house,i guess is the best place for couple dating..=P
7 couples look to the sky,look to the starss..tat is sooo romantic..
but left nicky phun alone..pitiful..n i guess he cant tahan n go slp d..
→Nicky Phun,faster go get a gf bah~dun be so choosy neh..all cha bo run liao la..

We drink wine whole night...n my dear drunk..zzzz...
he leave me in the car..take all the stuff..n he straight go in to room be a PIG..
too bad...lolz..im so geng..drink so much wine..but i din drunk!~yeah!!improve jor~

❤⊹【oh ya..im feel vry sweet today~coz when i back home..】⊹❤
❤⊹【waiting my dear come home...】⊹❤
❤⊹【he gv me a big surprise..】⊹❤
❤⊹【he tell me tat wanna change the q
uilts..n i said dun waste money..】⊹❤
❤⊹【n he said quilts is worn out..】⊹❤
❤⊹【n i check n see】⊹❤
❤⊹【there is a big present hide inside.】⊹❤
❤⊹【the packing is Dior packing..】⊹❤
❤⊹【is a Dior perfume..】⊹❤
❤⊹【Its my favorite brand】⊹❤
❤⊹【Dior..】⊹❤
❤⊹【So sweet my dear..】⊹❤
❤⊹【i love it so much!!!muacks..love u forever】⊹❤
❤⊹【although i din buy a expensive present for u】⊹❤
❤⊹【but i make a card for u neh..】⊹❤
❤⊹【this card cant buy de neh~~lalalala】⊹❤
❤⊹【MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DEAR..LOVE U..MUACKS】⊹❤

✿Merry Christmas my friends✿

【Present tat gv from my dear】

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home