❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Sunday, January 31, 2010
▽UNLUCKY DAY△

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
▽UNLUCKY DAY△
i guess today was an unlucky day for 2010...
morning,wake up go toilet xuxu,fall down...
my hand injured...oledi vry bad luck d...
but...decide go KDU library borrow a book...
n drive there at abt 2.30pm...
whole greenlane jam...
jz realize tat today is thaipusam...
ok...jam abt half hr...
i straight drive through GH...
finally there's no jam...
i thinking tat im vry clever...haha
but reach KDU..there's no car...weird..
walk in foyer...the guard look at me..
and i ask him.."Is library open?"
he say "NO"
holy shit...
i ask him "Saturday cls??"
but he reply me "Today is wat day?"
then i jz realize today is THAIPUSAM...
i jz laugh...n drive home...
n i pass through Perak Road..
n i jz rush an orange color traffic light..
n i jz realize my dear told me tat the traffic light
there got hidden camera..
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope tat's no catch me...god bless..
I AM SO BAD LUCK TODAY!!!
n i feel so EMO..
is tat the 1st time EMO for me...?
damn...i keep lock myself in room whole noon..
n straight slp whole noon...
oh ya...

I WANNA SAY NOW IS TIME 12.28AM..
ACTUALLY NOT TODAY BAD LUCK..IS YESTERDAY!!
I SURE TAT TODAY I AM VRY "ONG"!!
"HOE LAI PAI KI","HOE LAI PAI KI"..
YEAH!! TODAY 100% GREAT DAY!!!
NOT ONLY TODAY IS WHOLE LIFE!!!GREAT LIFE!!
MAY UR GUY HAVE GREAT DAY TOO~~~

【5min work...lousy work..】

☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home