❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Saturday, January 30, 2010
▽Unlucky Morning△
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
▽Unlucky Morning△
Wat an unlucky morning today..
i wake up,n jz wanna go toilet...
n i fall down infront the toilet...
= =...
whole floor full of washing powder...
i was like.....XXXXX
where got ppl put washing powder on floor...
dammnnn...if wan wash the floor,should clean 1st..
but there's no ppl...
shit....
my hand injured..bleeding...
my "Kah Chuin" vry pain now..
my leg pain tooo..
tot will slp back after "XUXU"
but...now totally cant slp..
how can i slp in painful sensation......
i guess my leg gonna "Oh Che" liao...
god bless me....
arghh...
pitiful....painful morning....

☆~▶Fish Long◀~
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home