❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Saturday, February 6, 2010
*Back to My Life*
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
*Back to My Life*
i am back to my house thursday..
i am reli dissapointed on u
tat day u come back,u din say anything to me,straight play ur game..
din ask me have i eat d
din ask me am i hungry
when i saw u straight play ur game,
i tell myself i have to change my mind..
reli reli dissapointed on u ..
as my bf, when u reach home, u go play ur game 1st..
as my bf, u dunno when i gonna go back btw...
as my bf, u dunno wat time is my class...
as my bf, u dunno wat i wan...
is tat wat a BF gonna to do?
i am home for 3 days..
u dunno wat happen on me..
u ask me is me angry..
u ask me wat im angry...
my answer is "no,dunno"
coz i felt im lazy to explain to u,
i am lazy to communicate v u..
1st, i tot communicate is vry important for a couple..
now i noe not only tat, privity are important too..
although i try my hard to let u noe wat i want..
but u dunno it..
u make me dissapointed,dissapointed n dissapointed..
although i told u tat i hate tat u put the game at 1st...
but u still din change..
tis attitude oledi being for one year..
but u still din change...
wat i wan is not reli over..
i jz wan u dun always gaming...
jz put me in the 1st place..
i jz wan u everytime home care me,
i jz wan u evertime i face problem u help me,
not everytime home gaming,
not everytime im got problem u still gaming...
actually i got think tat the positive attitude on u,
like everytime i am vry stubborn u still patient..
u make me feel dunno wat i wan...
watever..
i oso dunno wat i say...



☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home