❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
♧Enrichment day♧
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
♧Enrichment day♧
Wow...today rush my history of graphic design assignment..
wake up early,erm..not so early lah.is 11am..
go KDU library to search some book...
stay in library for abt 2 hr..
then go for IT class...
in IT Class..there is no time to let me do my assignment..
tot can curi curi buat..hahaha
then finish class back home..
damn jam today...
reach home abt 6.30pm..damn late...zzz
hungry...n cook mee...
finish eat fetch didi go cut hair v my dear..lalala
back home..continue do my assignment..
finally i done it at 12am..hahaa
now jz got time to blogging, facebooking..
actually i quite like tis kind of life..
coz wont feel bored...wont feel nth to do..
hehe...but feel allitle bit exhausted..
hope tomorrow presentation success...
tomorrow have to wake up early..
bcoz today the KDU printer cant work..
so..have to print out my reseach tomorrow..shit..
lack of time..
i have go to KDU early to print the research..
haiz..should go get a new printer..
old one broken d..
tis weekend going back to my home..
haha...
oh ya..guy..next week i got a surprise for u all..
but dunno u guy feel tat surprise or not..kakakaka..
keep secret now..let u guy noe next week...
hahaha..

☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home