❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
★○Happy●☆
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
★○Happy●☆
Erm...today i am vry happy...
coz today morning, i have a presentation for history of graphic design..
actually i am vry stress..bcoz i scare i cant do well on presentation..
and my class all senior...i reli stress...
when the presentation start..i still waiting...
seeing they present..
i reli scare,scare tat i cant handle...shit..
i oso scare tat my research not enuff,
scare tat i cant answer the question...
after break..back to class,continue presentation..
suddenly mr maizul ask me to present...T.T..im tot im the last one..
while i present,mr maizul din look at me,din look at my slide..
i feel tat "shit..he din concern is tat mean im reli sux?"
i jz ask him is he listening for me..
then he say yess...he enjoying my presentation..tat time im only feel relax..
finally finish presentation..
time to answer their question...luckly i can answer...
wow...n mr maizul say im do all the thing, i gv him internet source n oso book..
he say will gv me extra marks...i am so happy..im jz like wanna fly..
he say if im doing good he will gv me positive comment..
wow..i guess tis is the 1st time presentation he din critic me,
1st time he praise me...
on tat time i reli reli reli vry happy..
when u do a thing vry vry concern,n u get the good respond..
tat feeling is...is like wanna fly..
vry appreciate tis...
i start thinking tat is tat they put me with the senior is wan to train me?
is tat they wan me to learn from senior?
erm..watever..
i jz wan to say i reli learn a lot thing frm the senior,
especially foong n marlene..they teach me a lot thing..
wat they prepare for the presentation is vry complete..
i vry appreaciate on their comment, if they din say wat the mistake i done,
i cant change...reli thanks...
i guess this is the 1st presentation i vry vry satisfy..
no no ..cant too easy satisfy..bcoz if satisfy mean i cant improve..
yeah..i wan to improve all the thing..
my english, my time arrangement, my attitude, a lot a lot..
yess..i can do it..!!(p/s :sound like my daddyXD)


【my day was vry colorfull today】
☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home