❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Thursday, February 18, 2010
░Worry░
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
░Worry░
yesterday nite,
my grandpa come out frm room n he said he reli not feeling well..
n he ask me too call daddy up n send him to hospital..
then we send him to Nam wah hospital..
actually he sick for a few days..
he jz sore throat..
n tat day he say his sore have fish bone..
but he go see a doctor,there's nth..
the doctor say jz bengkak...
but yessterday nite he say he feel vry hard to swallow saliva...(telan air liur)
n straight send him to hospital..
while on the way to nam wah hospital frm my house..
i am so damn worry..
i dunno wat to do..i start think bukan bukan..
when reach there,we have to register n wait...
wait abt 1 hr...tat my grandpa turn...
thx god..i accompany him,
n the doctor check..luckly there's nth...
jz my grandpa sore bengkak...
n the doctor gv sme medicine to my grandpa..
n she said if eat for 2 days,still din recover,have to go in hospital..
mayb have to operation something..i oso dunno...
but pls pls pls...
GOD,grandma in heaven,all nenek nenek moyang...
pls bless my grandpa...plsplspls...
i havent done my promise...
i still wan to let my grandpa see how success am i...
i still wan to bring my grandpa to travel together...
i have a lot a lot thing to share v him..
pls bless him...



☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home