❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Monday, March 22, 2010
❈Back to my Life❈⊙※1st day※
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
❈Back to my Life❈※1st day

1st day back my single life..
wat i can say is i cry for half day..
busy for half day..
busy watch movie..busy gaming..busy to plan my flowing life..
i have to rent a room...
yess..i plant to stay v cecilia..
although the renter is bad..
but i have to do tat..
go out having dinner v ashli...
and back home abt 12..
take some time to facebooking..to blogging..
suddenly i feel my eye is tired..
mayb coz of my tears...
jz now i cant control my emotional..
but now i can control a little bit..
i have to list out wat to buy..
oh ya..have to list out biscuit!!!
coz i am always hungry...
a lot a lot things to buy...
but i have no money..T.T..
the rent fee have to pay rm 500 1st..tat mean have to rent for 1st 2 month..
tomorrow morning i will go his house to pack my stuff..my cupboard...
its time to unpack n pack my stuff...
plan wat to move...swt..
Cecilia,im coming!!muahahaha

p/s:i starting to miss u..


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
1 Comments:
Blogger Dess said...
Fish . i really feel kind a sad for your decision coz you guys are one of the great couple i saw but still i will say good luck for your new life ya . your choice what you feel right to do,Saying break out to someone really love , is need a lot of braveness.

♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home