❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
❈Back to my Life❈※2nd day※
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
❈Back to my Life❈※2nd day※

its 2nd back to my life...
today was a vry busy day...
busy frm morning to nite...
morning go his house to pack some stuff..
go my new hostel unpack my stuff...
vry tired lor...move my big luggage to 2nd floor..
faint...
n go tesco buy some stuff...
back to my house at abt 4pm..
skype v my sister~
she keep asking me wat happen....
and i din say anything...
lolx...her rabbit is cute n notty..
at home facebooking till half fall a slp..
damn tired...
i need massage..
think massage,u appear in my mind..
i thinking of u..
i lay on my new bed...
new smell..
its time to change new life..
back to my independence life...
my parent jz told me have to take care of myself...


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home