❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Thursday, March 25, 2010
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
❈Back to my Life❈※4th day※

4th day..my single life..
go for class early morning..
wake up early morning..wash my hair..
damn..theres no hair dryer here..T.T..my hair..
no idea..although its cold morning..
but i force to use fan to blow my hair..= =
go for class..cecilia said wanna go watch movie..
date ah kim..watch 3++pm movie..
we plan to watch 越光宝盒..
then go back hostel after class..take a nap..
wake up around 2.30..bath...
and cecilia say ah kim dun wan go d...
@#$% damn ...my aeroplane...
ok lor..i havent take my lunch..
then cecilia plan to watch alice in the wonderland..5pm..
we eat some bread in hostel..T.T..i am hungry on tat time..
ok..go for movie..
after movie,go 万和 eat..i order my favorite spaghetti..
finally i take my 1st meal today...T.T..
go farlim pasar malam..damn tired..
i bought 2 pair of fake eyelashes..damn cheap..rm1 per pair..
back to hostel again..full of tired..
after bath..keep watching my ghost whisperer...
and...now blogging..
there 4 days i in single..
but when i watch movie,he appear in my mind..
how long we din go for movie...
now i am hungry..
he appear in my mind again..
i miss the laksa mee tat he cook..
i starting feel complicated..wat i wan..
am my decision correct?..
stop thinking abt tat...
i gonna rest now..byebye..
oh ya..i still have my AiAi...muacks

p/s:if he come back to me,should i get back v him?...answer:80% yes..
☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home