❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Saturday, March 27, 2010
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
❈Back to my Life❈※6th day※
tonite..cecilia go back to her hometown..
tomorrow noon i will be alone in hostel..
i still wondering wat should i have for my lunch?..
and i not sure when gonna go back..
my daddy is busy..if i din go back..i eat myself..>.<
my eye gonna close d..
jz now i ate cup noodles as my dinner..
cecilia's friend bought a lot cup noodles for her..
include tuna!! my favorite...
oh ya..the cup noodles is tom yam flavor..my favorite too!!
cecilia say she dun like tc boy tuna..
oh ya..her friend is doing same thing v me..
coz i can 100% sure tat tc boy tune dun have cover..
and when i buy it,i will stole the ayamas brand top cover to cover my tuna can..
he do the same thing...
i planning to have tuna as my supper..
but..i am lazy now..tomorrow only take it as my breakfast la..
haiz...ok la..good nite everyone...muacks..
goodnite AiAi

p/s:i still cant believe there is so crash everything..is tat possible so 巧?

☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home