❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Sunday, March 28, 2010
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
❈Back to my Life❈※7th day※
tonite i was alone in hostel..
all roommate back to their hometown d..
i plan to go back too...but i feel dun wan back too..
so annoying..
i have bread and cream o for my breakfast and dinner..
when i wake up..my stomach start pain..
after i eat..still pain..
abt 1 something..it pain like hell...
then i go rest a while..
but i cant slp...jz keep hold my stomach..
after rest its feel better..
king ask me to lunch and dinner..and L4D2 too..
but i feel weird to meet them..
= =..sry...
jz now i ask cecilia is tat stuff reli her friend bought de?
or is him bought de..the answer is cecilia's friend..
quite disappointed..but i oledi noe tat is the answer..
coz how he will care me after i hurt him...
cecilia say if i still love him have to tell him..
but till now i oso dunno wat in my mind..
so i feel dun wanna waste his time..
nvm..at least i noe he not care me now..
mean tat he put down d..tats good for him..
im home now...
oh ya..my gor gor bought my favorite monopoly tat use credit card de..^^
so happy to have it..play v his friend ...till now..2am something~
oh yeah~i am the winner~~haha~
i bought a land "Hong Kong",and i build hotel...one time kena is 11.25m ..
wakaka..they always step tat land..i noe they love hong kong~~
the end of the game they say nvm go hong kong again..XD funny..
ok la..im freaking tired now...good nite everyone..
i miss u AiAi..sry cant bring u back..>.<
last..i have break my record..have bread for whole day...i phobia to bread le..= =

☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home