❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Monday, March 29, 2010
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
❈Back to my Life❈※8th day※
today morning,when i still sleeping...
my phone ring..is the song tat he call me..
i see the name..yes..is himm...
suddenly,i like dreaming tat he call to let me noe he go out le...
but when i wake up..i relli tot im dreaming..i check my phone..
is miss call..i call him..and ask him anything he call me...
he say press wrong gua...haiz
im thinking too much...
jz now i cant find my clothe..i call him check tat is my clothe there..
tat time he's helping his dad,so he say go back check for me..
but i oledi go back hostel..wait his phone..he still din call me..
and i saw him in facebook...i pm him..
he din reply...and i call him..
he took a long time to answer the phone...
then i ask him..he say havent check..n check for me tmr..
i ask y..he say he is tired wanna slp le...
ok..fine..another break promise again...nvm..
mayb the promise frm him to me is not important..
ya..y should be importannt to him..who i am wor..im nth..
suan le...
tomorrow wat should i have for my lunch and dinner?..
slp le..good nite..stop thinking le..
good nite...AiAi..tonite slp v me ya~^^

☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home