❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
❈Back to my Life❈※9th day※
today wake up early cant slp back...haiz..
then sketch my sketches...nth to do..sienz..
ohya..today reli a weird day for me....XD..
feel im like in drama..everything are so crash..>.<
no ppl will believe the day i pass today..
have a vry full dinner~~
thx for someone bring me to eat.. appreciate it...
and good luck to u~
back to hostel,feel cold..coz raining outside..
raining day..cold day..make me more miss himmm...
yes..i am reli miss him..i miss his hug..i miss his voice..
i miss my little QQ too..
is her life good?..she got miss me?..
watever..day still have to pass....
he din talk to me,din pm me..watever...
stop thinking too much...
tomorrow morning gonna go cheng beng..
oh ya..my Hainam grandpa masuk hospital..
tmr operation...god bless him....
he must recover...although i not cls v him..
but i still love him..he is my grandpa...
god bless him...❤
finally i saw him on9 facebook..so i slp le..
good nite everyone...
AiAi hug me ya~

☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home