❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Sunday, March 7, 2010
☍Blogging☍

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
☍Blogging☍
i think im not a good blogger..
why? coz im not always update my blog..
and im lazy to update sometime..
depend on my mood..XD
ok..
actually i got a lot thingssss wanna share at here..
but ... i guess is too long time ago d la..>.<

▣26th Feb 2010▣
today i go help my friend to do her project..
is about video production subject..
she gonna shoot a mv..gonna imitate the top 25 song 2010 remix mv..
yeah~its crazy!~we have fun while shooting in progress...XD
haiz..but feel unfair on her..coz its a group project..but seen she done everything..
somemore one of the member say TIRED while shooting in half way..wat the...
we jz helper only neh..but we are so concentrate on tat.. y she can like tat de..too bad..
its make me feel worry for next sem..coz editorial gonna same v all junior junior..
hope theres no group project noh..
haha..we are busy for whole day..din bath for whole day..all ikan masin..XD

◈27th Feb 2010◈
go back butterworth for gamble with my darling ashli..swt
haha..we gamble in henry house.. he is so pity..he lose for us..
but ah shan is sooooooo yeng!! he diao di lose for henry..bcoz he wanna share with henry..
wat a good heng dai ...
and i go my daddy office print all my notess~~XD..FOC...

▫28th Feb 2010▫
go play basketball morning.. after basketball,Left 4 Dead 2..
hahaha..1st i din plan to go... but all my bf friend ask me to go..
i feel dun wanna break their mood..then follow them lor..
p/s: actually i wanna play nah...
but tomorrow have final exam d..i still gaming..yeng!!~
play till 4 pm..back home..but nite..still have to attend bf heng dai birthday.. T.T...
i havent read my note yet..din touch tiok pun.. quickly copy the point.
.and take to read at there..XD i am so rajin...
wow..i drink wine whole nite!!!
they are crazy..wine wine wine,and whisky whisky whisky,and oso chivas..
the restaurant is dear dear heng dai run de~so..they keep open wine..xiao de..
i feel im vry geng!! while drinking wine..read my note~ luckly i din drunk~XD
but i can memories the note~yeng!! proud of tis~~!!

【check tis out】








☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home