❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Monday, March 8, 2010
❁Holiday?❁

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
❁Holiday?❁
finish tis sem..start my holiday...
i start my sem break holidays..
and oso holiday between me n him..
today...jz have an argument v him..
again..
i cant take anymore...
we have argument..but for me is his problem..
the problem again again n again...
i told him b4..but he din change..
ok..
i always say "a couple most important is "COMMUNICATION" between each other..
but...i cant make it well between me n him...
i try my best to communicate v him..
i try my best to solve all the problem v him...
but...i feel whole way is only me solve the problem..
only me gonna improve...
he din solve any thing..he din improve..he still maintain the old problem..
its tat my problem??
am i expect too high?
i dunno..im lost....
i feel vry tired...reli reli tired...
i feel wanna escape.
after we argue...i come back my home...
i think we should gv some space to each other to think..
i think i need some space to breath...
at the moment i dun wanna face u..
when i face u..i cant control myself...cant control how mad i will be..
yess...
i decided to have some "Holiday" between us..
when u solve ur problem...
only see me..when u noe wats the problem..only see me..
friends..i will be strong..so dun worry on me...
yess..i love him..
but tis love sometime make me feel wanna escape..
if u ask me will me let tis relation go..
i will say i trying my best to keep..if reli cant..then i will..
coz i dun wan all the way only me...

【time prvoe everything】


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home