❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Friday, March 19, 2010
❤New Style❤

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
❤New Style❤
hehe~
suddenly i feel wanna use illustration drawing on my blog~
i saw a lot ppl illustration blog~vry yeng~
actually i plan to do tis b4~but have no time to draw~
but today,feel nth do..so..hehe
reli hot day!i am melting!im sweating whole day..
i bath 3 times....damn...
whole day stay at home..nth to do..
feel sienz..haiz

【My day:19-3-2010】


at nite i am practicing my photoshop technique..
coz i saw my interior friend practice their 3dmax..
so i feel like dun waste time~so go look for on9 tutorial~
haha~

【1st time do tis~from tutorial~i love tutorial~♥】

【tis effect is reli hard control..abit fake..T.T】

【i love tis effect~old style~♥】


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home