❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
❁Time?❁
Time will prove everything..
yes...its prove a lot of things..
how much care on me are u..
u noe how many time u say sorry..
how many time u say u will change..
how many time u say u will remember...
but all tat are lie..
u say u will change..
u say u will care me more..
but nth achieve by u..
u make a lot promise on me..
but there are empty promise..
wat u say i dun reli put in heart..
coz i noe..if i put in heart,is useless..
expect too high, disappointed will be high..
u make me disappointed a lot time..
i fear tat feeling..
now my brain is empty...
i dun reli wan to solve the problem...
i am tired..reli tired..
mayb till now he dunno tis blog..
mayb till now he dunno all of me..
mayb till now he dunno who i am...


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home