❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Thursday, April 1, 2010
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
❈Back to my Life❈※11th day
i guess it the last day tat i wrote abt him...
i saw his status in facebook..is "in an open relationship"
wat does it mean?
some say is the relationship is every noe..
some say is open to chase someone..
some say is single?..tis quite funny lor..
watever..i guess is open relationship lor..mean pak toh lor..
i heart is break...so fast to get new relation..
tat mean he reli put down..y he can so fast to put down everything?
mayb he reli dun care me oledi..
mayb i make a right choice...
coz he din call me,din sms me,even pm oso no..
he din take any action to get back v me..
tis prove tat he oledi let me go long time ago..
mayb 3 years relation is getting light..
ya...i can say b4 we break..
we not as sweet as b4..
we not as smooth as b4..
mayb the relation between us is getting light..
你对我可能感已经淡了,所以你放得很快...
jz now someone said all he done now is wan too make me anger...
if he reli wan to do tat..then congrate he success to make me anger..
watever..i reli dunno wat to do..
jz now he ask me for the passport..
i guess he gonna leave m'sia..
he gonna leave me soon..
leave me forever and ever..
how long i wait is wasted...
is time to say goodbye to pass..
face th future...y i have to ve so suffer..i dunno..
god playing at me?..
nth can do..
ok..go to slp...good nite..

oh ya...i have to say..i will change my blog address...sry..
if u wan my new address can ask me..will start on tomorrow nite..
tis address will close..ermm...
last...god bless u...wish u have a happpy day without me...




☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home