❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Wednesday, April 28, 2010

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
◆decision◆
i not going to "bother" u anymore..
i not going to find some "excuse" to go see u...
i not going to "torture" myself...
i not going to walk more "step" anymore..
bcoz i realize tat i try to step out..
but u jz sit at there watching me...
even i fall down u wont come to care me...
reason? excuse? all are enuff...
while i trying my best but u do nth..
mayb we should gv some space to each other..
mayb one day u will feel i am disappear in your world...
i trying not to pm u, not to see u, not to find u...
my blood almost finish bleeding for u...
yesterday u post the article...
wat 100 steps...
at last the guy come hug tat girl...
but u din do tat...at least tat guy start to step out..
u not.........


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home