❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Monday, April 19, 2010
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
◆Holiday◆
Sunday~holiday~relax for a day..
bcoz coming days i will vry damn busy le..
T^T...
today,me and cecilia and oso her brother go prangin mall~
hoho...
i spend a lot money neh...
i buy some assignment stuff...and i bought new anti dark circle product..
its cost me RM 26.90...Nano White..hope will have good result lor!!
lolx...
oh ya oh ya...my hostel aunty eat my 8 of sausage..T^T..
although she gv back me..but she look like beh syok..haiz...
watever la..
angie put my aeroplane...T^T...
puppy love..i wan watch....
haiz......i remember girl girl oso say wanna go watch de..
but i think she oledi forget she got date me b4...suak liao..
wuwahhhh...i wan watch!!
its time to sleep~good nite everyone~~

p/s:i did it~❤


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home