❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
◆Lying?◆
are u lying on me?
or playing on me??
tat day..when one month we break..
we talk in facebook...i tell u all the thing in my heart..
wat u say????...
u say if i wan wait u tiok wait,dun wan tiok no need..
wat is tat mean??
u ask me to wait...
wait wat??...
ok...we talk a lot a lot....
the most important thins is u say when the time is come u will chase me back..
but..after tat wat u post in facebook????

u say "不要再纠缠了好吗,喝完这杯咖啡就各自回家,变味的咖啡再加糖也不是熟悉的味道。。。对不起~"
is tat mean i 纠缠 u???...and sorry???
i dunno wat the heck u wan?..
last 2 days..i go ur house to see QQ's baby..
u say nth again...watever...i oledi guess tat...
i pack all my thing...n leave...same...din say anything...
i drive back...i dunno where to go..go round again...
finally i cannot tahan..i sms u ask u come out..talk together..
but u call me...ask me wat to talk..
even a chances for us to settle u oso dun wan to gv..
so wat should i say??wat should i talk???
u ask me drive slowly..do u think i will?...sry i wont...
i drive about 130-140...tis is the 1st time high speed at midnight...
i reli dunno wat u wan....wat u wan to settle...
the sms u say "等我解决我的问题了,我会从新追你"
wat tat mean?...and why u still talk in facebook like tat??
wat u wan????? can u talk properly...
ok...jz now i bath...
i think a lot a lot....
u lying on me...
i trying to protect myself!!!!
one week!!!! i gv u one week!!!
if u reli din gv me a proper answer!
i will gv up...i reli gv up..
bcoz i dunno wat u wan...
i trying to protect myself...
i dun wan u to hurt me...
dun ever try to 报仇 on me..like how ur friend teach u...
make me feel regret...
u now wat attitude i am...


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home