❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Sunday, April 18, 2010
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
★$$Money$$★
I reli need money for recently..
morning,my lovely sweetheart jiejie call me~[wake me up early morning]
she talk to me..she ask me go australia end of this year while my holiday..
but the flight ticket is expensive...i cant afford...no ppl sponsor..T^T
she said she tot im will earn money while my internship..
but...internship's wages are low..a little bit..only can cover my daily life spends..
i gonna discuss v my lovely fatty gorgor..hope he sponsor me..
but there's only 10% chances..
jz now ashli msn me..ask me wanna work or not..
the wages quite attract me..nono..is vry attract me..
rm 70 per day..8pm to 12am..only 4 hr..6 days per week...
it reli reli attract me..but have to work 2 month..
and tat time is my final project time...
i wondering tat can i manage my time..wondering tat can i handle my project?..
and i am thinking now..vry annoy..
if 70 per day,6 days per week..there's 420 per week..1680 per month,3360 2 month..
tis oledi enuff to cover my flight ticket!!!!!!!
faint!!! wat can i do?..wat should i do??
help....>.<

【Money,Power, Success】

☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆


╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home