❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
☀+New Day+☀
i hate big tattoo..
i dunno y he go tattoo...
maybe he diao di kek me de?..
i scold him...
bcoz i wan he noe wat he doing..
tis is the attitude tat i reli dun like..
everytime he face a problem sure he will escape or 钻牛角尖...
i hate tat...
i wan my man to be brave..
i wan my man not easy to give up..
i wan my man escape the problem..
but he always like tat..
tat y i cant see any future between me n him..
i dunno wats the problem..
how i gonna follow him for whole life..
i tot i leave him,he will noe wat to change...wat to improve..
but no...i dunno wat to say..
i noe jz now i scold him,sure he will emo..
but i reli wan him to improve...watever la..
next..girlgirl ar girlgirl..
i hope u dun be so stupid la..
jz now u come find me for dinner..
i ask u abt u n "HIM" things..
i noe u care "him"..
but for me,i noe "he" jz wanna use u only neh..
jz now i dun reli wanna tell u,its bcoz later u scold me again..
"He" only find u when "he" feel lonely..
if "he" reli not love to "his" gf,sure "he" break up one mah..
if not how "he" will folow gf go travel..
i dunno how to say u lor..
i noe when i tell u the truth u will hurt..
but i dun wan u step too deep...
i noe u finding reason for u n "him"
but if u still drag like tis,get hurt is u..
haiz..watever la..i oso hope u success de~gambateh~
i noe u din see my blog~XP..sry talk ur things here~XD
ok la..
everyone~i slp le~good nite~❤
oh ya~today reli funny~coz of cecilia siti fern~hahahaha

☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home