❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Sunday, April 4, 2010
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
☀+New Day+☀
jz now he ask me talk b4 i think...
how mad i am...
i cry....i cant control my tears...
so emo...alone in hostel..
cook maggie by myself..
long time din cook by myself le...
jz now talk v "girlgirl"...
i tell "girlgirl" all the truth things..
but suddenly "girlgirl" say me talk b4 im think..
tis sentense reli make me hurt...
on tat time "he" sms me ask me wan get back v him or not..
damnn...all the thing crash together..
i jz helping "girlgirl"...i dun wan she get hurt..
but she blame me..i put my all anger on her..
starting vry emo..and i off my msn..off my facebook...
keep crying on my bed...and i din reply "him" coz i dunno wat to say..
suddenly "girlgirl" call me and apologize to me..
she say doesnt mean to talk like tis..jz moody..
and i oso apologize to her..coz i oso put my anger on her...
and she ask me to dlt all my word..tat i say im brainless..im useless word..
after tis i reply him..say im dunno..
actually i reli dunno wat to do..
i reli confuse wat i want...
i keep emo..keep emo...
but girlgirl trying to make me happy...thx girlgirl..
i noe u treat me as ur little little sister...
but pls next time dun put ur anger on me..i vry hate tat!
ok..
i dunno should i gv another chance..
but i still din see anything he change..
i would say when he reli change..n its time to say yes to him..
oh ya...new blog address..
many ppl dunno...hoho..i jz wan to let some of u guy noe only~
hehe~for u guy who noe i change my address keep secret ya~
good nite everyone~
tonite got one weird flying thingy in my room..
>.<..hope it dun come kacau me~
oh ya~last i wan to good luck to girlgirl..
coz tmr is her day~❤


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home