❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Saturday, April 3, 2010
☀+New Day+☀
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
☀+New Day+☀
New day~
i wake up early morning..
and slp back..and i had a nitemare..
i dream something i should not dream...
yes..i promise myself to let all the thing go...
i sure i can do tat....
but i dream him..bad dream..he in a relationship v tat girl..
i hate tat...and all his brothers boikot me....
and they say tat girl is better than me..
wat a stupid dream...watever...
i wont thinking anymore...
if he reli have a relationship v other..
i will be happy...wish u two...
ok....i said tat i dun wan talk abt him~
now~talk abt me~
wake up early morning..erm..not early la..11.30am something..
go bath..and wash my clothe..T.T...i miss my house de washing machine..
and now start blogging..and facebooking..
someone is drunk yesterday nite...hope he will be better la~
i hope all my friend are good lor~
oh ya...later gonna go art exhibition...
i hate tat..still have to do report...
kanasai....


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home