❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
◆Planing◆
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
◆Planing◆
i have to plan all my time...
i have to manage all my time...
if not i will exhausted...
there is a mountain of assignment waiting for me...T^T
just finish the debate essay..
tension la...wednesday gonna face a debate in class...
and there will be a lot lecturer and student watch..
>.<...my english poor...i cant pronouns vry well... shit liao lor..tension tension!! but i will try my best!! i can de!!T^T my dark circle still same...big...panda... oh ya...i gotta plan the journey to KL Design Week.. if follow college go gonna spend RM200-RM250..jz include transport and hotel.. damn expensive..only for 2 days one nite.. if i drive myself i guess it will more cheaper.. but i am wondering my daddy allow me drive to KL or not..>.<
i havent talk v him yet...i dun dare talk v him neh...
tomorrow la..i try talk v him la...i hope he allow lor..
but my mom 100% not allow lah.....nvm nvm..
the most important is my dad~muahahaha
ok la...gonna slp le lor...good nite my friends~

p/s: tis is the last chance i gv u,u dun appreciate...i wont so stupid le..


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home