❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
☠SadDay☠
today is the most sad day for me...
my dog FifI is death...
tis morning i go out...

when i come back my grandpa tell me tat he is death..
1st..i tot my grandpa is kidding v me..
but it is real!!.. i wan him back!!
i din see his last face..my dad throw it already..

i noe recently he not feeling good.. i tot jz a small thingy.. but...is not..
why i dun wan bring him to see a doctor..
i not a good forester..

i pray for him...please gv him a better life for his next life..

he is a good dog..and cute dog.
.
now..when i walk in to the kitchen n walk out..
i feel unused to din see him lay under the car.
.
i feel unused tat he din bark to me..
.
i miss tat moment he bite the door..
i miss tat moment he act to be a hero..

i miss him a lot!!!!

i blame myself y i cant take good care on him..
yesterday i jz play v him..i blow him v big fan.. and he i so enjoy the wing..n he sleep..
and i petting his head..he is so enjoy..
but he is disappear in my life ever...
i
wont heard his bark sound..

i wont see how he bite the door..
i wont see how he act as a hero..

i wont see how he so excited when i come home..

i wont see how he crash the door.
.
i hate tis feeling so much!! my heart reli reli break.
.
jz now i jz say to ashli wanna gv him eat egg tatt.. but now he cant eat anymore..
To:FiFi my sweet heart

god will bless u..god will bring u to a better life..
if still have choice..i will choose u to be my family member again.
.
i will choose u to be my dog again..
u are a good boy,u always listen to me..
Rest in Peace...

From : your lovely "Sister"

【i will always ❤ u..FiFi..R.I.P】




☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home