❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Sunday, September 5, 2010

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
●My Company●
now i going to talk about my internship company..
Company name : Wealth Mastery Academy
a company educate people how to do investment, trading..
you guy will curious why a trading company need DESIGNER...
so now i tell you guy,
EVERYWHERE NEED DESIGNER!!!!
haha..they need us to designer brochure, booklet, flyer, advertisement and lots..

1st day to work..
i wake up early!! work at 10..i wake up at 7.30..
i think im crazy..
go out at 8.30am..totally crazy..
no la..bcoz i scare the stupid ktm ar bus ar late..
but nth worse than i think..
the ktm come early..the bus come early..
zzzz..i reach mid valley at 9am...
OMG....i have to wait 1 hour....haiz..
luckly i got psp~~~

i meet a very blur colleague~ying wei~
she such a blur girl..but i like her attitude..
coz she is very friendly and straight~
she teach me everything..

another boy colleague..chee leong..
such a quite guy..

my supervisor..chung shen..
everyone say he is so fierce..
but i work for almost one month i din feel that..
i feel he is a kind person..
hope he wont scold me..>.<.....
my boss...terry..
erm..nth comment about him..
my boss's wife..samantha..
such a strong woman.. love the way she work..
.she has her own principles.. she work with her own rules..
everything want perfect..everything arrange properly..
ehem..actually i very admire those girl who have their own career..
who can handle everything by herself.. XD...
my job:designer +cleaner..
i have to wash toilet too..have to clean the office too..
take care of cleanness of office.. >.<...
but now still got another 2 colleague ying wei and chee leong help me..
but end of sep..they gonna leave and finish their intern.. so..i have to work myself........ GAMBATEH!! i can do it..

【cam cam with my lappy】
【cam cam with my colleague...allien】
【proper face~】


★Thanks for viewing my post★❤Comments are appreciated❤

☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆



╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home