❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Friday, October 22, 2010
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
◆KL's Life◆
hey peeps..
recently keep posting some emo post..emo article..
erm..now i am better..
thanks for concern ya =)
i am glad to see you guy visit my blog..
ok..this post gonna talk about my kl's life..

my sister's bf..ming hee..
he bought a new car.. Volkswagen GTI Golf..
Oh My God.this is cool..
i cant find any disadvantage for this car..
the spec all those thing is so awesome..
there is a freezer in the car,
the top speed of up to 238 km/h..
you can imagine how cool it is..
he drive his new car to pick me up~
the exterior might look tiny,
but the interior are so wide..
recently he always drive me home..
the speed goes to 140km/h while make a small turn,
we din't feel anything..it is so stabilize..
on the way home,he keep talk car's stuff to me..
ehem..i know some now!~XD
he ask me to help him design his father's company calendar~
both of us think a concept which is cowboy style to bring out his company jeans..
we plan everything.. photo shoot materials..photo shoot venue..
last saturday,we went to a place near his house..
its a hill..the place is look out point..
such a nice place and romantic place..lols
arrived there, i found a stuff very suit for our concept~
so i full use those environment material!~
how clever i am (amchio)
full use whole day.morning photo shoot, photo editing at night..
i love this kind of life..
ehem..this few day he always bring me for dinner..
and we eat expensive food..XD
oh ya..he bring me to lunch..economic rice..
omg.i never such a long economic rice hawker..
will show you guy~XD
just now talk with him whole night..
i learn a lot..
i learn a lot formal english..
ehem..i live this..
i gonna improve my english..XD
thanks ming hee..
you such a good teacher for me..

oh ya..tat day we go secret recipe to take dinner..
mid valley secret recipe..
what a suck service..
they gave me a dirty straw! i was like "what the heck"
ming hee straight mad and complaine..
and the stupid famine WAITER, look inpatient to them..
after our meal come, ming hee's meat ball spaghetti's meat ball hard like stone.
finally ming hee crash..
and complain to them about the meat ball..
he is so funny..
he told the waiter :"hey hey hey, do you know this fucking meatball are so fucking hard?"
i love he said:"do you wan try some,where is your manager?ask him to try this"
haha..the waiter straight change face..
haiz...and he change a new one for him..
2nd still can accpet..

haiz..a high class coffee shop because of the services,
it bring down whole company...haiz


ok..not going to talk so much..
i started feel sleepy..
good night peeps.



☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home