❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Monday, November 8, 2010
☀Shiny Day Coming☀
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
☀Shiny Day Coming☀
Hey~~Guys~
im here again..
sorry..recently i am so lazy to update my blog..
the reason why is i am so busy..
busy for work..everyday full day..morning to night..
back home and feel tired to type..>.<
i had been 2 weekend dint off...work work work..
i guess the boos gonna squeeze me out...
like what my colleague said..
our company staff like an orange..
our boss cut the orange..squeeze it and make a juice..
after squeeze,take out and throw into soup and cook it.
after cook..take out for bask..
after bask make it to become snack "橙皮"
so at last we totally 连渣都没有...
lols
luckly i have a super nice supervisor..
he treat me well.. deepavali he give me a holiday~
hoho finally i can clean my dirty room..
since i din go back sleep for 1 weeks.. its dusty..
after clean..renovated my blog... lols....
the background is same..the songs are same..
only add-on some photo.. and add one more column..nice?❤
left 2 more days for me to work..plus today is 3 days..
but i felt the day pass so slow..
nth to do..keep gaming and watch movie..
i cant wait to finish this devil job..
i am so sleepy now..
as my brother bring me out last night..
he had been 747 me for twice!! but at last he still come to me..>.<
eat a lot last night..
but i having toothache for one week..
i dint go seek for doctor..
haiz..faster cure la!
6 days to go to meet my man~❤
miss him a lot...
its time to countdown my BIG DAY!!!!
one week to go~~lalaalala

ok guys~see you~love you~❤
p/s:i dunno why i cant change the font color?..why?..anyone?


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home