❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Saturday, August 20, 2011
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
☆Move On②☆
Im sorry..
im promise that i wont cry..
but i cry in the midnight..
i keep the puzzle...i saw ur photo..
everything related to u..
talk to ewone about u..
my tears come out from my eye..
i reli wan to noe why?
why you cheat on me?
is tat im not good enuff?
everything that good from turns to bad for u?
a man that could talk about girlfriend's bad thing infront of his friends,
its not gentleman at all..
i only need a success man,
a man who can give me a house, a home, full of care, full of love..
remember last time we talk about house,
u said we can pay together, and i say no no..u pay....
ur money i mine, my money still mine..
a lot girl will talk like tis, but in true they wont do that..
so do i...i plan everything in my heart.
i dun wan to let other ppl see my weakness..
i hope i can be a strong girl in front of me..
sometime i purposely talk other guys,
but u never jealous on it..sometime a man who jealous mean he care on gf..
but not u...even everynight i gastrik u never care on me,
in the next day u wont sms me ask about me..
but to other girl u do...
i tot i finish everything for my diploma i can spend more time with u,
and settle down everything slowly.. but no..
sometime i can feel tat what ur feeling, but i lie on me..
its reli hard to pass thru everything..really..
i still havent let my mom n dad noe about it..
i feel hard to explain.... impossible tat i told them he don wan me so we break.
just now my brother come into my room and talk to me,
i noe he try to make me happy..thanks gor..
even in other ppl mind u might not a good guy or person,
yet you are the one who love me...im appreciate it..love u..

I hope this is the last time for me to cry for him..
I just need a man who care,
who can give me a proper home..
come on, we not young anymore,
to a man, if you dint try your best to earn more money,
do you think you can handle a family or a home?
dont talk that dont treat money as the important role in life,
but i can say no money,the home will be very suffer..
no ppl wan to live hard,just see how you work..









☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home