❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Thursday, August 18, 2011
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
★Move On★
Today i had return his car to him..
pack all my stuff from his house..thanks to cecilia..
who accompany me a day,and make my day..=)
thanks to ashli pang accompany me,
although you dint say anything,
i noe you especially come accompany me..
Dont worry..just give me some time..
i will move on..
actually i reli want to travel..travel alone.=D
but i noe i couldn't make it..because im kind of people who scare lonely..
Went to movie day with cecilia..the fortune buddies..
kinda no logic..yet funny enuff...
Went to tomyam..this month i dunno ate how many times tomyam..=.=
when arrive home, darling ask me for yam cha..=)
just bought some macaroon from Rain..
15 macaroons.=.=
nice taste!!! muahahaha..
Im really touch when im depress everyone cares on me,
talk with me..thank you so much so much from my heart..
Everyone worried on me..
I cant delete him from my world in a short time..
But i will hide him in my deep deep heart that could not find..
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
many many love to all of you..
I will be tough..A true tough, not pretending..
Time will prove..





❤Your comments are always be appreciative❤



☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home