❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
☆Flash Back☆
finally got time to blog..
sry ya..recently very damn busy..=)
i enjoy my life..working outing working outing..=D
Its time to tell u all what happen to me in this month=)


1st..gonna tell u guy about merdeka party..
First time went to clubbing with SINGLE status..
Its super fun..we are drunk!! hahaha..me,baron n qiqi are drunk!!
3 bottle of black label finish by us!! its damn crazy~
im sorry aboout that night..i lost control in the club..
finally i cry...thanks for baron who cover me whole night..
so that im not that shameful..=)
baron tan..feel that u are reli nice to hug..! bak bak eh..like my pillow..=D
sorry to henry about ur shirt......
sorry to giving trouble to u friends..but thanks to tat night.
i release all my pain..=)
when gonna club like no body care?
oh ya..perhaps that time was "Sat Luan" season..
henry,qiqi and me sat luan in the same time~
hahaha...


[tauke of the night]


[darling ashli]


[girls of the night]







[drink drunk drank]




[when i kissing my laopo]


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home