❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Sunday, December 25, 2011
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
☃Christmas Rock☃
Merry Christmas~!!
Im had celebrate my christmas eve at 69 mansion with my BFF~
Qiqi,Fenny,TengTeng,Henry,Alves,Baron,Kling,Dianne,Johnson,Yisheng and a guy.
We all are having so much fun!!!
And sorry again im drunk..
because of him again..Ya...5 years ago,we meet each other..
But im so happy after so many thing i done tonight..
because im release everything!! reli..
Thanks for alves..and please bring me home next time!!
dunt let me stay overnight at beach with baron..
its damn cold!!
Merry christmas again..

For all my friend, i can 100% said im put down everything~=)
and im ready to accept a new relationship..
so waiting to meet my mr right=)


[Fishy]


[laopo and me]


[party girl]


[party boy]


For more photo please visit to
Photo

☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home