❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Sunday, January 1, 2012
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
▣Happy New Year▣
Happy New year!!!
Again,Celebrate my new year eve at 69 mansion!!
This is the most crazy clubbing in my life!!
27 people!!! 7 liquor!! damn
Luckily we go early for booking..those who come late just stand outside!
like zombie..hahahaha
A lot people keep drink with my laopo..
@.@ i have to help her!! OMG ..She is drunk!
so do vickie..both of them kiss me as im their darling..>.<
the guy beside us is looking on us..gosh..haha
I dunno im drunk or not..coz i still can walk to alves car, walk to toilet..
im just slp like a pig..its reli tired! coz i dint sleep well for few days..
And im vomit!! T__________T
Sleep in the car for a nite= =
and wake up to ear dimsum with mr alves..thanks
I do reli enjoy on that nite!!
and i bring ewone to club with me!!hahahaha
she is pretty like a japanese~
And the most funny part is Christ!
he meet someone who wear the same "superman" clothe with him,
and he go to say halo..suddenly he come back and shout
"oh my god!! he is gay! he molest my ass!! and wan to kiss me!!"
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!
this lesson is teach us do not simply say halo to guy!!
In fact,christ you really look like a gay when you are dancing!!
Im surrender to your sexy dance!
I am super enjoy my day~how about you?



[Fishy]


[Alcohol of the day]


[laopo again]


[Fish and alves]


[Fish and Henry]



[Fish and Ewone]


[laopo again]


[crazy clubber]



☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home