❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Thursday, May 31, 2012
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗ 
❤A letter for ah huh ❤ 
 I read an article before, there something about a girl write a letter to her dog..
 and the dog received..I dont know its true or not.. 
but i just wanted to memorized something about her..ah huh.. i wan to tell her lot of thing.. 


 To Ah Huh: 
huh huh..this what i always called you when i see you everyday.. 
i start miss you d..everything about you..
 i use to called you everyday when i finish work.. 
i use to called you everyday when i drink milk before work.. 
i use to called you everyday when i having food in dining area..
 sorry that i dint take very good care of you.. 
you still playing with us last few day.. is that you already know that you going to leave us?
 you keep come crash me want me to sayang you..
you keep crash everyone want them sayang you.. 
you want me hug you on the chair..is this the way you say good bye to us? 
why dont you wait until your mom, my jie jie come back? and your dad? 
they are back on next week.. j
ust wanna tell you your mom and dad is love you so much..they not abandoned you.. 
dont feel like tat okay? that day you hear you mom voice.. you look so excited..
but sorry to make you disappointed..
i can imagine that hows you feel on that time.. 
thanks for come into my life..you bring me a lot joy.. 
you sayang me with licking my hand to say thank you..even you bite me, you will lick back me..
 thanks to give me such a best and happy memories..you light up my life..
 dont worry..i wont let the light gone..i will keep you in my deep heart.. 
you have to take care yourself without us..dont be so stubborn la..
 everyone will scare you one..be friendly bit la.. 
may you rest in peace.. i always love you.. a
h huh.. you are the most clever and good rabbit in my heart..
 i wont forget you..
 i love you..



☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆
 ╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home