❤FishのWorld,FishのHeart❤-Welcome to My World-
Friday, May 11, 2012
☢So Called "Wisdom Tooth"☢
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
☢"Wisdom Tooth"☢
 Tuesday i am sick...fever..flu..
whole day blur blur..i dont even know what am i doing on that day..
sleep wake up wake up and sleep...Take Medical leave..=(
Lukily Wednesday cure abit..but my tooth start pain AGAIN.
and i know is you stupid "Wisdom gigi" pain like hell!!
Suffer...My gum start swollen..its hard to eat and bite..
Today i cant stand anymore..taking booss' advice go visit to dental..
My heartbeat so fast..>.< as i never seek for dental before..
this is my very first time..and my boss start scaring me with their "HORRIBLE" experience..
Walk inside to the room, IMMA SHAKING..
Dental check my  teeth..and he said to me that my gums swollen very serious..
Cant do anything for now,need to wait it cure..around one week..
then he will cut out the inner gum that block my tooth grow up, so that my tooth can grow up without blocking.
And he help me to wash all my teeth...
Its quite pain..sound awkward..quite piercing to my ear..=.= 
4 kind of medicines..two type of antibiotic...damn..i super hate antibiotic..
T_______________T My very first time lay on the dental seat... imma going to cry..
To my wisdom tooth..please la..grow properly..dont suffering me..T^T
I dun wan you to be pull out from my mouth..IMMA scare of operation la...please please please..
Pray Hard...


ohya~i get my another 21st birthday late present from someone so far far away~=)
thanks ya~


hohoho...Tomorrow will get my new TOY~ My dream come true~
Stay Tune=)


☆~▶Fish Long◀~☆ 


╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥
♥FísH[❤]CounTer♥

home